Welcome to the website of UITC. UITC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- Information we may collect from you. We may collect the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, or which you otherwise submit, on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- United Pharma may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Protection and use of your information. We have in place appropriate security policies which are intended to ensure, as far as possible, the security and integrity of all our information, including your personal information.
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.